Monday, September 1, 2008

Exam, OS problem, Mines, Max, Dinner, Format my Comp, Games!

At last, after weeks of studying and exams and quizzes, i finally get to continue my FIFA08 with much pleasure~kekeke~ but the bad thing is, a problematic windows xp disc gave me headache when my computer's OS can't be repaired using that CD. Shit! and I have to rush all the way to Mines Shopping Centre to get a new one. What a coincidence was, I saw the famous Max Lum there shopping for his everlasting testing of new games~. He bought a new game to test but i don't know what's the name of the game. It resulted me going for dinner with him~ as usual at South City Plaza. When i got back, my OS repairing just loaded 1 minute and i got fed up with it. So i reformated my comp..lalala..thats the only way but i lost a lot of my game's save files and i have to start all over again. Then, my comp is quite fast in performance wise and of course and get myself some gaming adventure. But as i said many times, it is not over yet~ hua hua hua..i still have 2 more exams to go...arrgh..

No comments: