Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Christmas present = wishlist fullfilled

Just the day before christmas, 24th dec, was the wonderful day for me, ptptn money entered after so long, and finally i managed to get my new system after so long of online research and price surveying..Now, I am running on my new system, consists of AMD Athlon II X4 630 processor -AM3 socket (refer my previous blog post), 2GB Corsair Gaming High Performance RAM, Cooler Master Elite 334 casing, Vantec Ion2+ 620W PSU unit and ECS GF8200A Black Edition Motherboard. All this combined with my current HDD (80GB Samsung SATA, 320GB WD SATA), LG DVD ROM 20X SATA, Acer X203H 20 inch LCD and lastly my powerful Galaxy Nvidia GeForce 9800GT graphics card. Its more appealing than my old system and i'm happy to multitask with it without any performance lack or lag issues!

No comments: