Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Shift work life

I started my shift work that is 12 hours by working night shift on tuesday night - 28/9/10 7pm - 7am. It was a total different experience for me as i'm not used to it, when most people go back from work, i will enter work, but i'm learning to adapt quickly. First day i could work without sleeping, but second day i could feel the tiredness throughout my body until morning until i get some sleep. Phew! its a hectic work, but when i think back, i was thinking how my Dad and Mum suffered while they worked 12 hours like me staying up at night just for the family. Now, I'm gonna take this as a gift from God rather than mere obstacle as God gave me the chance to experience how my parents went through hard times in their life. Again, I strive to be a better person in life after all this sacrifice for a good future ;-)