Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010


Now that Christmas has just ended, new year awaits, one day more to celebrate the new year 2011. Well, many things have happened this year, most of it are my wishes that came true. First of all, I managed to grad, get a job, get a new car. It is really wonderful to have all in one year itself very fast. Things in life have changed, my expectations, my goals, my daily routine, now it is not like typical student life, but more to a busy life but yet an enjoying one.

Sometimes i get too bored, since i have 4 days off due to current work routine and time, i hope life would be better and I would seriously want to meet someone better in life that can change this to a wonderful life - this can be my new year resolution :D

I'm getting more open in thinking, 2010 has showed me a lot of lessons, most of it for the good, some are bad incidents like my car accident, i miss my datsun but it is meant to be like this. I plan to just move on as i know more opportunities and reward awaits me in 2011.

The one thing that made me going all this while in 2010 is confidence. Things that never seem to be easy to be done or achieved made possible by me because of my mere confidence that nothing is impossible.

Another great thing to see in 2010 was Malaysia my country i was born won a quite high soccer competition in history after last in 1989 and now its at 2010 end. Its the winning of Asian Football Federation Suzuki Cup 2010 after beating Indonesia 4-2 in a fan-packed tournament in history.

I personally looking for a great 2011 ahead and its Rabbit year according to Chinese calendar so we'll hope for a fast paced year i guess ;)

No comments: