Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 months of experience

Hi everyone, for readers of my blog, sorry for the long absence because of this -3 months thing. 3 months of internship i mean. I got a offer from Ablenet Systems Sdn. Bhd. and did my internship based on their ever hectic on-site projects. My first day of work started at Ablenet Systems Perak branch office at Ipoh. Got a wonderful supervisor who is also the branch manager, Mr.Giggs..had a lot of hillarious and also hectic moments with him at work..haha..can't forget it. But the hecticness started when i was just 2 days at Ipoh office and HQ Group Senior Manager, Mr. Sam called me for a project in KL. So i went. He and Business manager, Mr. Jeffrey briefed me - I am suppose to be outsourced to Maxis Communications Berhad at Plaza Sentral, KL to join a team there as Desktop Engineer under Getronics Solutions. I did the job for about 1 and half months of troubleshooting and other IT related tasks there. My most experience was at Maxis where I learned from my sifu, Mr. Kugan and Mr. Kumar when handling a lot of cases. After that Getronics contract ended at Maxis where IBM is their new IT support contractor. Damn, and i have to leave. But luckily Ablenet keep getting projects..haha. After that I went to Ipoh branch to continue my intership there first before ending up on a massive project again. The project I mean was Prudential Assurance Berhad nationwide deployment project..they had a training for all the engineers from 13 states that are involved and i was one of them for Perak region. Training for 2 days at Prudential HQ at KL and went back to Ipoh to handle the deployment. Pheww! it was tiring where i have to handle 4 branches in Perak for a total of 16 PCs to be deployed. Luckily i done all in time with help of 2 champion sifu with by side -Mr. Giggs and Mr. Syed..learned a lot through a lot of problems with the deployed softwares. Now, i'm done with my presentation and report hand over and waiting for intership results. Hope i get a good one. Next, final year and project 1!


No comments: