Saturday, July 18, 2009

Confusions in time that work out at last...

Hi guys, i'm back and its kinda complicated to describe my life after my training. Shit happens sometimes. But so far its ok..my industrial training results is out = PASS :) then after that i was stuck about 1 week in uniten thinking of perfect title for my FYP. Its damn complicating where i need to think whether if i choose a wonderful title for my Project 1(which is documentations only), do i capable of doing the actual project based on that title in Project 2 next sem (implementation -doing the actual thing). This question keeps popping out of my mind then it was near the deadline where i need to propose or choose a topic for my FYP. Then this 3D modeling thing kept bugging me...maybe i can try proposing that for my project? It appears to be damn hard but i thought why don't i give it a shot? Then i proposed a topic under 3D modeling and i'm going to model a 3D model of Lamborghini Murcielago. -Its damn true..no choice..came up with a very fast title and hope i can do it. :) Wish me luck..hope to succeed in this!

No comments: